Window Clings are near photo quality and ideal for POP signage on glass or glass-like smooth clean surfaces. They are printed on a glossy material and can be used indoor or outdoor. White Window Clings cling on the back side of the print. Clear Window Clings cling on the front side of the print.
- FREE SHIPPING on all window clings
- Easy to apply and remove
- Can be reused several times
- Contact us for custom sizes not listed here.
- If your Clear Window Cling is intended to be viewed from the outside of a window, then the artwork should be reversed prior to submission
- Excessive heat or cold may not allow the product to cling to the surface properly.
*If any additional changes/updates are needed for artwork, our design team will contact you. This could incur a design fee.*
How to Install
Start with by thoroughly cleaning and drying the window or application surface. Use a spray bottle filled with soapy water to spray to completely cover the application area. We recommend 1% soap and 99% water. Carefully peel away the backing and avoid letting the cling fold over on itself. Place the side that had the backing against the surface and apply the cling to the window. Use a squeegee or credit card to squeeze out excess water, pressing from the center outwards. You can spray more soapy water on the back of the graphic to lubricate the surface as you are eliminating air bubbles.